TOP 10 REASONS WHY FEBRUARY IS FANTASTIC
Top 10 reasons for the new Vuelta Puerto Rico dates are:
- Option of taking fewer days off of work due to President’s Day holiday.
- Less traffic on the roadways with weekday cycling.
- Exceptional hotel experiences due to lower weekday occupancy.
- February is further away from the December holiday season.
- February gives you an extra month to train for La Vuelta.
- February cycling is great preparation for the racing season.
- An earlier finish time in Old San Juan due to weekday arrival.
- The opportunity to spend more time in enchanting Old San Juan.
- February has the lowest average annual precipitation and temperature in Puerto Rico.
- February has the coldest average temperature from where most of our participants come from (over 35 countries!) So come and enjoy this tropical paradise!
TOP 10 REASONS WHY SUNDAY, MONDAY & TUESDAY ARE ... LESS TRAFFIC & MORE LOVE!
Finally, a dream come true! This is something that we had ALWAYS wanted to do but, disrupting a habit is not an easy thing to do. Since we haven't presented La Vuelta Puerto Rico in full force since January 2017, this is the perfect time for this change, a change that will be in the books for many many years and here is why; LESS TRAFFIC!
- Fly in days earlier, enjoy Old San Juan and take a tour inland. Less traffic!
- Officially check in Friday vs Wednesday.
- Take our San Juan City Bike tour a Saturday morning vs a Thursday morning. Less traffic!
- Day 1 starts a Sunday vs a Friday morning! Less traffic!
- Day 2 starts a Monday, Presidents Day holiday. Less traffic!
- Day 3 finishes a Tuesday heading to Old San Juan vs a Sunday. Less traffic!
- San Juan Hotels love us on the weekends. More love!
- Ponce hotels love us Sunday night More love!
- Mayagüez and Rincón hotels love us Monday night. More love!
- Did we just say ... LESS TRAFFIC and MORE LOVE?
Experience La Vuelta Puerto Rico with less traffic and more love ... starting Presidents' Day Weekend!