BIKE RENTAL - $395
All carbon fibre bikes…FUJI’s with Shimano 105 (or Similar), maximum use 3 times! No refunds on cancellations after November 30th.
Terms & Conditions:
- This bike will be reserved exclusively for you.
- The reservation is completed when the payment is received.
- Once received, the bike will be taken off the inventory, therefore, these rentals are final and are not subject to refunds after November 30th.
- Available sizes (cm): 47, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 56 & 58
- First come, first served
- Fuji models, year and components may vary from year to year
- Bike is rented STOCK, meaning, as they come from FUJI. If you want to make changes (stem length, handlebar, saddle, etc) you need to bring your own parts and our mechanics will swap it for you (extra fees apply)
- Bring your measurements and our mechanic will try to get our bike as close to yours at home as possible (extra fee may apply)
- Do not expect a professional bike fitting service, however, if you do wish to have a bike fitting, please ask, (extra fee will apply)
- Signature of a waiver and credit card guarantee will be required with a $1000 hold authorization.
- Damages will be charged to the credit card. It is the responsibility of the person that rents the bike to make sure that the tires are inflated every morning to the maximum recommended by the manufacturer.
- Remember... once you rent our bikes, they are taken off the inventory, therefore, these rentals are final and are not subject to refunds after November 30th. If for whatever reason, you do not complete the event, decide to do the event partially, or you cannot come to the event, we will provide no refunds.
- Two bottle cages (bring your bottles)
- 25mm wheels
- Handlebar tape
- Front white lights and rear red lights (required for La Vuelta Puerto Rico)
- Saddle bag with tubes, tools, etc. (bring your personal saddle bag)
- Do not forget your helmet, sunglasses, shoes and gloves. (helmet required by Law)
- Daily servicing of the bike is not included.
- If you get a flat, you must purchase the replacement tubes.
- Wednesday, January 23, 2019 from noon to 7:00 pm at the Check-In location
- Thursday, January 24, 2019 from 7:00 am to 7:45 am at the Check-in location for the San Juan City Bike Tour start location ONLY if you are signed up. Please refer to Schedule and Events for the official time and location.
- Thursday, January 24, 2019 from noon to 7:00 pm at the Check-in location
- Sunday, January 27, 2019, 5:30 pm and the finish.
- Please treat this bicycle with care the same way you treat yours
- Please park the bike against a firm object
- Do not lay the bike on the floor and NEVER lay the bike on the floor on the rear derailleur side.
- Bikes are available for purchase (Sale $1500... Regular price is $1999)